Driving around town is one thing but when you have to drive through all types of weather conditions and tend to take long drives, that’s another. You may be a person that’s on the road a lot because of their work responsibilities that takes them to different people and places all the time. For this reason it is really necessary to take care of all the aspects of your car.
One of those aspects that takes a lot of the strain is the tyres. Think about it… the tyres are constantly working when you’re driving. It has to endure all the terrains you tackle, the long distances you travel and endure all the weather conditions you submit it to.
If this sounds like you then you might want to consider nitrogen tyre inflation. And here is why.
- Nitrogen inflated tyres improves the fuel economy of your vehicle so you can stretch your fuel just that little bit more. And that’s certainly a good reason on its own especially now that fuel prices are so high.
- It increases tyre’s lifespan. So your tyres tend to last longer than they would have with normal inflated air.
- You will find that the tyre pressure is more stable when it is inflated with nitrogen.
- It gives you a better grip on the road, whether you’re on a straight road or have to take on a number of bends.
- It is also the safer option when it comes to all types of weather conditions.
There are certainly a lot of perks when it comes to nitrogen tyre inflation. It gives you value for your bucks and grants you the longevity that your tyres were manufactured for. So if you’re the one who spends a lot of time on the road you may want to consider the option of inflating your tyres with nitrogen.
Minty’s is amongst the leading tyre suppliers in South Africa, and is recognized for our high standard of customer service. We have built a reputation amongst our customers and ensure that they receive tyres and alloy wheels of the highest quality, amongst the largest brands nationwide.
Contact us on Tel: 011 661 4338 / 011 661 4339 or Email: email@example.com.